Week 39 Summary
Notes for this week
|Skillet Kielbasa||Baked Potatoes||Pan Sautéed Zucchini Slices|
|Thai Chicken Fettuccine||Fruit of Your Choice||Green Beans Almandine|
|Spiced Fish Bake||Couscous||Steamed Broccoli|
|Baked Tex-Mex Chicken Roll Ups||Southwestern Bean Salad||Tex-Mex Cole Slaw|
|Vegetable Tortellini Alfredo||Garlic Cheese Bread||Green Salad|
Send me the meal plans!
🗓️ Day 1
- Skillet Kielbasa
- Pan Sautéed Zucchini Slices
- Baked Potatoes
- 24 oz. beef Polska kielbasa, sliced
- 1 lg onion, sliced thinly
- 1 C apple cider vinegar
- 1 C brown sugar
- In a large skillet, heat vinegar and brown sugar over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add onions and kielbasa. Cook for 15 minutes, covered, stirring occasionally.
- Cook uncovered for an additional 5-10 minutes.
Pan Sautéed Zucchini Slices
- 3 zucchini, chopped
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Melt butter in a large skillet
- Sauté zucchini in butter until tendercrisp.
- 6 large baking potatoes
- 6 tsp. vegetable oil for coating
- kosher salt, as needed
- coarsely ground pepper, as needed
- 6 tsp. butter
- Spray potatoes with non stick cooking spray. Coat with coarsely ground salt and pepper and cook using the method of your choice below.
- Oven Method: Prick potatoes with a fork several times, wrap in aluminum foil, and cook at 350°F for approximately 1 hour or until centers are hot and tender.
- Crockpot Method: Prick potatoes with a fork several times, wrap in aluminum foil, and cook in the slow cooker for 3-4 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low.
- Microwave Method: Prick potatoes with a fork several times, and starting with 6 minutes, cook in the microwave on high. Check potatoes regularly to see if they are done, adding time in 1-2 minute increments until they are cooked through.
🗓️ Day 2
- Thai Chicken Fettucine
- Fruit of Your Choice
- Green Beans Almandine
Thai Chicken Fettuccine
- 1 C salsa
- ¼ C creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 lb chicken, boneless, skinless, cut into bite sized pieces
- Oil as needed
- 8 oz box fettuccine, cooked and kept warm
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- Fresh cilantro as desired
- In a small saucepan, combine salsa, peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, and orange juice and cook over low heat. Stir until peanut butter melts and is blended with other ingredients, about 15-20 minutes.
- While the sauce is heating, cook chicken and bell pepper in oil in a large skillet until chicken is cooked through. Add sauce to skillet and mix well.
- Serve over pasta, garnishing with cilantro.
Green Beans Almandine
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup shallots, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and washed
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- juice and zest of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
🗓️ Day 3
- Spiced Fish Bake
- Steamed Broccoli
Spiced Fish Bake
- 6 tilapia fillets
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp poultry seasoning
- dash cayenne pepper
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place fish in a lightly greased baking dish. Combine the spices and sprinkle evenly over fish.
- Drizzle with the melted butter and bake at 350ºF for about 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
🗓️ Day 4
- Baked Tex-Mex Chicken Roll Ups
- Southwestern Bean Salad
- Tex-Mex Cole Slaw
Baked Tex-Mex Chicken Roll Ups
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped tomatoes
- 4.5 ounce can green chilies, drained
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- salsa, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix softened cream cheese, Mexican blend cheese, and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Add tomatoes, green chilies, and cooked chicken and mix gently.
- Place an even amount of mixture onto the centerline of each tortilla.
- Roll up each tortilla and place in baking dish seam side down.
- Cover with foil and bake about 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with salsa.
Southwestern Bean Salad
- 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 8.75 oz can corn, drained
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Combine the dressing ingredients and blend well.
- Mix salad ingredients in a medium bowl and toss with dressing.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- 3 green onions, sliced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon lime juice
- Combine everything in a large bowl and let chill for a few hours before serving.
🗓️ Day 5
- Vegetable Tortellini Alfredo
- Garlic Cheese Bread
- Green Salad
Vegetable Tortellini Alfredo
- 16 oz frozen mixed vegetables of your choice, prepared and kept warm
- 1/2 recipe homemade Alfredo sauce, or a jar of prepared sauce
- 16 oz cheese tortellini, dry, fresh, or frozen
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated (for garnish)
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions. While pasta cooks heat Alfredo sauce and gently fold in vegetables.
- When heated through, add sauce and vegetable mixture to tortellini and garnish with Parmesan cheese.
🧾 Create a shopping list
Note that any recipe scaling from the recipes above does not carry over to the starting point for the grocery list, so you will need to make those same serving adjustments below after you click the Shopping List button. To print the notes for each day, after clicking the Shopping List button, click Print Collection.
📌 Pin this meal plan