Week 30 Summary
Notes for this week
|Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches||Broccoli Salad|
|Cheddary Chicken and Broccoli||Caesar Salad|
|Beef Tostadas with Homemade Guacamole||Apple Slices with Cheddar Cheese|
|Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Ramen||Fruit of Your Choice|
|Easy Frozen Burrito Casserole||Marinated Cucumber Salad|
🗓️ Day 1
- Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches
- Broccoli Salad
Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches
- 3 lb. beef roast
- 2 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 2 oz pkg onion soup mix
- 8 Hoagie rolls
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place roast in slow cooker and spread mustard over top of roast.
- Pour onion soup mix over top of mustard.
- Cover and cook for 8-10 hours on low.
- Remove from slow cooker and allow to sit for 5 minutes. While the meat is resting, strain the broth to use for au jus.
- Butter each side of the hoagie rolls and toast until barely brown.
- Slice roast and place on each sandwich. Serve with au jus for dipping.
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. onion, chopped
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 ½ Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 6 strips turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mayo, sugar, and vinegar. Pour over the broccoli mixture and mix gently to coat. Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Add bacon crumbles just before serving.
🗓️ Day 2
- Cheddary Chicken and Broccoli
- Caesar Salad
Cheddary Chicken and Broccoli
- Bake puff pastry according to package instructions.
- While puff pastry is baking, combine gravy, lemon juice, chicken, broccoli, ½ cup of the cheese, and seasoning in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until heated through.
- Serve in pastry shells with remaining cheese sprinkled on top.
- Nutrition calculation uses 1 tsp Montreal Chicken Seasoning.
- Servings are calculated using 1 puff pastry per serving.
🗓️ Day 3
- Beef Tostadas with Homemade Guacamole
- Apple Slices with Cheddar Cheese
Beef Tostadas with Homemade Guacamole
Chipotle Sour Cream
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp chipotle sauce
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ small onion, chopped
- ½ medium tomato, chopped
- ½ jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice plus ¼ tsp zest
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lb. taco seasoned ground beef, cooked
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- ½ cup chili sauce
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 6 tostada shells
- 3 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 ½ cups Mexican cheese, shredded
Chipotle Sour Cream
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and chipotle sauce until thoroughly blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cut each avocado in half lengthwise, then cut in half lengthwise again. With each cut, take the knife all the way to the pit and, with the avocado on the cutting board and the knife horizontal and parallel to the cutting board, rotate the avocado carefully while holding the knife in place. If the avocado is ripe, it should be fairly easy to cut through.
- Take the quarters apart and remove the pit by gently twisting with your fingers.
- Peel each section of avocado.
- Cube, place in a medium bowl, and mash gently, leaving some chunks.
- Add remaining guacamole ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Adjust seasonings to taste and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Sauté the red pepper over medium heat in oil until red pepper is tender; add cooked, taco-seasoned ground beef.
- Stir in chili sauce, salt, and pepper.
- When heated through, remove from heat and set aside.
- On each tostada shell, layer lettuce, taco meat mixture, guacamole, cheese, and chipotle sour cream.
🗓️ Day 4
- Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Ramen
- Fruit of Your Choice
Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Ramen
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken pieces, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 10 oz. condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 5 oz. milk, ½ of soup can
- 3 packages chicken-flavored ramen, you will only use 2 seasoning packets
- Water as needed to boil ramen noodles
- In a skillet brown chicken in oil until cooked through.
- Add broccoli, bell pepper, and soup to chicken.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender. Add 1 of the seasoning packets and mix well.
- Heat enough water to cook all three packages of noodles. Add 1 seasoning packet to the cooking water; cook and drain noodles.
- Serve chicken and broccoli mixture over noodles.
🗓️ Day 5
- Easy Frozen Burrito Casserole
- Marinated Cucumber Salad
Easy Frozen Burrito Casserole
- 1 pkg frozen bean burritos, 8 count
- 10 oz 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ can of milk
- 4 oz diced green chilies
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place frozen burritos in the baking dish.
- Combine soup, milk, and green chilies, mix well and then pour over the burritos. Top with cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375°F for 35-40 minutes or until heated though and cheese is melted.
Marinated Cucumber Salad
- 1 large cucumber, washed and thinly sliced
- ½ small onion, thinly sliced
- 1-½ Tbsp. sugar
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tsp salt
- Combine the sugar, vinegar, and salt and mix well.
- Pour vinegar mixture over sliced cucumber and onion. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- If the cucumber is large in diameter, slice it in half lengthwise before slicing crosswise.
- If you prefer, you can chop/dice the cucumber and onion rather than slice it for a different presentation.
- White vinegar can be substituted for apple cider vinegar.
- Keeps well in the refrigerator for several days.
🧾 Create a shopping list
Note that any recipe scaling from the recipes above does not carry over to the starting point for the grocery list, so you will need to make those same serving adjustments below after you click the Shopping List button. To print the notes for each day, after clicking the Shopping List button, click Print Collection.
📌 Pin this meal plan