This tasty grilled Honey Mustard Chicken uses an easy Dijon honey sauce with just 3 ingredients. It’s super easy for a busy night and can be on the table in under 30 minutes. If you don’t want to grill, you can also use your oven broiler for a quick weeknight kid-friendly dinner.
⏲️ Time needed
With a prep time of about 5 minutes and a cooking time of about 20 minutes, this recipe takes less than 30 minutes.
- salad dressing or mayonnaise
- Dijon mustard
- boneless, skinless chicken pieces
🌾 Adaptations for dietary restrictions
This recipe is gluten-free as written.
Combine everything except the chicken in a small bowl, then separate sauce into 2 portions.
Place chicken on a grill or under the broiler and brush with one portion of the sauce. Grill or broil until done while basting a couple more times with the reserved sauce.
Honey Mustard Chicken
- ½ cup salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 6 chicken pieces, boneless, skinless
- Combine everything except chicken in a small bowl. Separate sauce into 2 portions.
- Place chicken on a grill or in the broiler and brush with one portion of the sauce.
- Grill or broil until done while basting a couple more times with the reserved sauce.
📌 Pin this recipe