This tender chicken is as delicious as it is easy to prepare. It is similar to our favorite grilled chicken and is a terrific recipe for cooking in bulk for the freezer. The extra flavor from marinating and grilling will enhance any casseroles, skillet meals, or soups that you add the chicken to.
Since this is a good recipe for bulk cooking chicken for the freezer, if your supply is low, plan to double or triple this recipe to restock. If you don't want to use the grill, another option is to bake the chicken at 350ºF for about 45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF.
Grilled Chicken with Garlic Soy Marinade is good for serving with rich sides since its uncomplicated flavor is complemented by more complex sides.
Try leftover grilled chicken in these recipes:
Grilled Chicken with Garlic Soy Marinade
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ½ tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a large mixing bowl and whisk until the marinade is thoroughly combined.
- Add chicken to the bowl and stir until all chicken is coated in marinade; cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill the chicken for 6-7 minutes per side, depending on thickness, until the chicken is cooked through (temperature of the thickest part of the chicken should register 165ºF).
- Remove from grill onto a platter and tent with foil. Let the chicken rest about five minutes before serving.
This is a good recipe for bulk cooking chicken for the freezer, so if your supply is low, plan to double or triple this recipe to restock.
Nutrition per serving
Original recipe by Everyday Annie
Leave a Reply