Chilled Chicken Pasta Salad with our sweet and tangy dressing is a refreshing way to serve leftover chicken.
Chicken Pasta Salad
- 2.5 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 cups grapes, cut in half
- 1 cups lettuce, chopped
- 6 oz. pasta, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 2 Tbsp green onions, diced (optional)
- ½ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar, (plain white will work)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp dried onion
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- Toss all salad ingredients except lettuce together in a large serving bowl & chill for 30 minutes.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in a sealable container and shake well.
- Just before serving, add lettuce and dressing to pasta salad and toss to coat.